Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Name Meanings and Sign

Aidan is a Celtic name that means Fiery.

Morgan
is a Celtic name that means Lady of the Sea.

It's interesting because both names fit the personalities and situations of how you came to be.
Even more interesting (and unplanned) is the balance that is struck between the two - Fire and Water. I don't always give creed to astrological signs, but yours are the same and seem to already fit both of you.

Aquarius
children are naturally intelligent, funny, and leaders because of their natural charisma. When I read about the "Aquarius child" I just laugh because it already fits both of you. When I looked further into sun signs and moon signs - it fit even more. Now, I know with this "sign seeking" you often find what you look for, but I find it amusing that you both stack up to the amazing characteristics common for people of this sign. http://www.tomorrowsedge.net/aquarius-child.html